Welcome to the San Diego Convention Center Corporation Job Board.
- To see a list of current job openings visit our Job Openings page.
- Click on the position you are interested in to see the job description.
- At the bottom of the description click on “Apply On-line” to start the application process.
- If this is your first time applying online, click on “Create a New Account” and follow the instructions.
A valid email address is required to apply for available positions and will serve as your username for the job site. A complete online application must be received in order to be considered for an open position; we do not accept paper applications or resumes.
Please note that offers of employment are contingent upon the following:
- All candidates must successfully complete a background check which may include, depending on position requirements, criminal history, driving record, employment verification, education and reference check.
- All candidates will also be subject to a post-offer drug screen at a qualified facility selected by the San Diego Convention Center Corporation.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disability veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our Job Board as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation or if you have further questions, please contact a Human Resources Representative at 619-525-5157 or email@example.com.
The San Diego Convention Center Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.